This website is the property of Laboratorios Miret S.A., and is purely for informative purposes concerning the company's graphic design services and other creative projects. The fact of having accessed this site implies the user's knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the website. The domain name www.lamirsa.com is registered in the name of Laboratorios Miret S.A., with tax registration number X and registered address at Y. Contact number X and email address Y. The registration details of the domain are: ?.
2. Intellectual property of the website. All the intellectual property rights over the content of this website and its graphic design are the sole property of Laboratorios Miret S.A., which has the exclusive rights over their use. Their reproduction, distribution, public broadcast and/or total or partial modification without the express prior authorization of Laboratorios Miret S.A. is prohibited. Similarly, all trademarks, brand names, commercial names or signs of any kind appearing on this website are protected by law.
3. Website content and links. Laboratorios Miret S.A. cannot be held responsible for the improper use of the contents of its website, this being the sole responsibility of the person accessing or using these contents. Nor can the company accept any responsibility for the information on the websites of third parties that are accessed via links from its website. These links are provided for informative purposes and under no circumstances constitute an invitation to contract the products or services that may be offered on the website they lead to. In the event that Laboratorios Miret S.A. obtains reliable information that the activity or information featured on these websites is illicit, or constitutes a crime, or may damage the rights of third parties susceptible to compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to withdraw or disable the relevant link in the shortest possible time.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. Laboratorios Miret S.A. does not accept any responsibility whatsoever deriving from the exchange of information between users via its website. In particular, we cannot accept responsibility for the use that minors may make of the site in the event that the contents to which they have access may offend their sensibility.
5. Updating and modifying the website. Laboratorios Miret S.A. reserves the right to update, modify or withdraw the information on its website, as well as its configuration or presentation, at any time, without prior notice and without accepting any kind of responsibility for doing so.
6. Information on technical aspects. Laboratorios Miret S.A. does not accept any responsibility deriving from technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment that may occur during connection to the Internet, or which may be caused by third parties by means of illegal interference beyond its control.
Laboratorios Miret S.A. cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements which might damage computer systems, electronic documents or users' files on this website or the websites of third parties, and does not take responsibility for any damages that may be caused by them. Likewise, the company cannot accept responsibility for any possible damages that might affect users as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when it comes from other sources.
7. Treatment of users' data. When the user provides his/her details of a personal nature by using our forms or contact email facility, he/she expressly authorises Laboratorios Miret S.A. to process these personal details in order to deal with his/her request for services. Laboratorios Miret S.A. will add the details provided by the user to a database belonging to the company which is equipped with all the necessary security measures required by current legislation on Data Protection. Laboratorios Miret S.A. will not transfer or communicate to third parties the data gathered without the express prior consent of the user, except when this is necessary to provide the requested service. Users may exercise their right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the use of these data by writing to Laboratorios Miret S.A., for the attention of the Database Manager, at Calle ?.
It will be understood that the user accepts the conditions referred to above if he/she clicks on "SEND QUERY" on the forms provided for gathering data.
8. Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. As a general rule, relations with users deriving from the provision of the services featured on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Users of this website are aware of everything detailed above and accept these conditions voluntarily.